Pages

Friday, August 5, 2016

I See Music, Part 2

Sometimes, when I have a completed card or project up on display in my studio, I get an idea of something more I can do with it.  That's what happened with my 'I See Music' card.  I was working with some DSP that had bold black and white stripes and my little brain said:  "Piano keys!" so I had to go back to my card and add a strip of 'piano keys' to the inside.  Super fun!!!
Click here to see my first post: 
http://nannastamps.blogspot.com/2016/06/i-see-music.html



- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...