Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2016

Swirly Scribbles Sympathy Card

A lot of people don't like to make sympathy cards at all.  I think they are some of the most important cards we can ever make.  There's nothing like the joy of sending one of your most special cards you've made to someone who needs it so much in their time of sorrow.  I try to keep a special stash of them but, unfortunately, the stash gets diminished pretty quickly. 
I especially like crisp and clean cards for my sympathy cards.  I'm sure any card is appreciated by someone going through a time of sorrow and loss.
I hope you'll work on creating a special stash of sympathy cards.  You'll be glad you did.  This one could actually be used to send after someone has gone through a difficult surgery or illness.
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...