Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Four Days of Sweet Sugarplum, Day Two

After a brief break to share my framed project in my previous post, let's continue on with our Sweet Sugarplum projects.  How about some Sugarplum elephants?   
I curled the Baker's Twine by using a flat edge of my closed scissors.  It is held down in a few places with rolled up glue dots.
I used the reverse side of the embossed stars layer, sponged around the edges, and then attached it with dimensionals, for a more textured look.
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...