Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Pear Pizzazz Trio

Today, I have 3 versions of a card design for you.  These were actually inspired by a card in our Annual Catalog (page 37).  I added my own take to their design and then went on to make 3 versions.  I really like them all ... a lot!
The card below is another version of the design.  I added some fun score lines to each of my cards, to add some texture.
The card below is my version of the one in our catalog.
The card below is actually one of the cards we'll be making in my Fun Card Techniques class on Saturday, August 20.  I only have 2 spots left, so if you would like to come, please sign up ASAP.  It's going to be a lot of fun!  Look over on the left side of this page to see a sneak peek at three of the cards we'll be making, in addition to this one.  I have one or two others we'll be making, too.  Gee, I wonder what they could be?
Here are all three again.  Which version do you like the best?
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...