Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2017

2017 Scriptures Calendar, Part Four

Here we go with 3 more pages from my Scriptures Calendar.  I hope I'm inspiring you to try a project like this one.
The angel is a Tim Holtz die cut.  I wanted/needed something like this for the August page and this one worked great.  I sponged over the angel, added gold to her horn and white shimmer to her wing.
Believe it or not, the September page is the only page where I used stamping.  It's difficult to see, but I have a lot of mountains in the background.
Be sure to come back for my next post and see how I wrap up my sharing this project with you.

- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...