Pages

Monday, February 13, 2017

2017 Scriptures Calendar, Part One

This year, I decided I wanted to make a Scriptures Calendar using our gorgeous Falling In Love, DSP.  I keep my calendar on my desk to inspire me each day as I prepare for my day's activities.  I chose some of my favorite scriptures for each page.
I began with a favorite prayer and quote.  They are quite inspirational.
... and then I began adding a page for each month.
In my next post, I'll share a few more pages.

- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...