Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

My Last Winter Card for This Season

I really mean it.  This is my last card for Winter.  We've been having some unusually warm weather lately, here in Central Illinois.  It's 61 here right now:)  This makes me want all the more to get into Spring.  Well... I can dream:)
This is a subtle tribute to Valentine's Day in that I used it for February birthdays.  Therefore, I added a tiny heart from glimmer paper.  Cute! 
I wanted the trees to have a nice texture, so I cut them from watercolor paper.
I promise you, I am finished with anything Winter ... cards, projects, decor ... anything.  I do like my card ... a lot ... it's just that I'm over Winter.
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...