Pages

Monday, February 27, 2017

Dragonfly Love ... It's No Secret

I call today's card my soft dragonfly card because the colors and the stamping are quite intentionally created to look just as soft as can be.   We'll be making this one at my March 13 Scraps and Prayers Class, so I'll wait until then to share how I did it.
Usually, at my Open House parties that involve any kind of new catalog, I play a little guessing game contest and have everyone try to guess my new favorite stamp set.  At my March Open House Party, I won't be able to play that game.  The reason is that I love our new Dragonfly Dreams stamp set so much that there's no way I could hide it.  It wouldn't be much of a game:)  I'll confess right now ... that's my favorite stamp set and I think I'll love it forever!  I will come up with some other new game to play, so we won't miss out on the fun.  In the meantime, I'm making tons of cards and projects with this gorgeous stamp set and coordinating dies, but having to do it a bit at a time or my back goes into spasms that are absolutely no fun at all.

Today's card is done with all soft colors in mind.  I don't use Wisteria Wonder nearly enough and knew it would be beautiful for this card.  I've actually gone back and forth between very bright and vivid colors for this stamp set and very soft colors for it.  I've loved them all.
I added Wink of Stella to the wings.
I love the soft, muted look of the stamped background.
I really like how this card turned out.  I'll have to think of some more cards to make using Wisteria Wonder.
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...