You may have figured out by now that I really do dislike Winter. If I had my way, I would have it snow on Christmas Day ... one of those beautiful snows where the trees have snow clinging to every branch. Kids of all ages could go sledding and build snowmen. Then, I would want it to go right into Spring. All the slush and messy melting would happen overnight and be gone by the time we got up the next day:) I wouldn't even mind if it was in the 50's or 60's. Then we would have a long, leisurely Summer (never above 90) followed by a long, leisurely Fall, in all it's glorious colors and textures. Oh well, I can dream. So, in honor of a season I wish was over, I'll share my next to the last winter card.
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules.
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies.
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment.
- Come back often for more creative inspiration.