Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

2017 Scriptures Calendar, Part Three

Here are 3 more pages from my Scriptures Calendar for you to enjoy.
Once again, I enjoyed adding some die cuts to each page.  A lot of these had just arrived (in that wonderful brown truck:) so I enjoyed trying them out right away. They're all from our 2017 Spring Occasions Catalog.
All the scriptures are typed onto vellum CS and then wrapped around the back of the page to attach them.
Tip:
Never put adhesive directly onto vellum to attach it to your project.  It will show and ruin the entire look of your project.     
We're still not finished, so you'd better check back in for my next post.

- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...