Pages

Saturday, April 1, 2017

A Bright And Wonderful Happy Birthday

I usually think of birthday cards as being bright, cheerful, and full of fun.  This card has all that and more.  We'll be making this one and more at my April 22 Saturday Stampers class.  If you missed my March class on creative stenciling, you'll get to try a bit of it for this card.  It's easy and fun!
I was using a very large stencil for this card and kept moving it occasionally, so the dots overlap each other in random patterns.  I used the same technique to add more dots to the inside of the card and the envelope.
I love these colors together.  I think I need to make some more of these for my personal stash.
April Events:
April 10 / Scraps and Prayers / Easter Egg Carton Project / 5:30-7:30 / $15.00 / I'll have a special treat for you, too!

April 22 / Saturday Stampers / Birthday Bonanza / 1:00-4:00 / $20.00 / NOTE:  NEW DATE.

Be sure to look over on the left side of my blog for sneak peeks at the projects for my April classes!!!

- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...