Pages

Monday, April 24, 2017

Good News / Bad News ... Shocking!

Which should I share first?  Let's do the bad news first and get it over with for good.  The bad news is quite shocking, actually.  I've had a death in my studio -- an old and faithful friend -- my first Big Shot!  Gasp!!! Yes, it's been with me since it first became available through Stampin' Up!  I took the handle off to save it (in case of emergency or in case I wanted a keepsake from my dear old friend) but I can't seem to throw my old faithful friend away.  My husband said he would be able to do it today.

Goodbye old friend.  (Sniffle, sniffle.)  You've cut and embossed thousands (maybe millions) of wonderful projects.  I'll miss you.
Welcome to my studio, new friend.
Now, sniffle, sniffle, let's get to the good news!  First of all, I have a new Big Shot.  Yay!  I'm sure it will try it's best to live up to my fond memories of my old friend, so I gave it a big welcome.
But wait...
There's more!  You may have noticed a mention of our Eastern Palace Suite on my class schedules.  It's coming soon!!!  My preorder arrived recently.  It's awesome!  The coordinating thinlits dies are amazing and I can't wait to create with them.  This is one of those times when a new and wonderful product preempts my previous class schedules I'd planned.  Trust me.  It's worth it!
AND MORE CREATIVE FUN ... UP NEXT: 
May Events:
May 8 / Scraps and Prayers / Plant Decor Project / 5:30-7:30 / $15.00 / Prepare for some super fun!

May 20 / Saturday Stampers / Eastern Palace Suite Projects / 3 cards + a layout / 1:00-4:00 / $20.00 / THIS IS ALL NEW -- NEW PRODUCTS / NEW PROJECTS / SUPER FUN!!!

June Events:
June 12 / Scraps and Prayers / All Occasions Cards / 5:30-7:30 / $15.00 / Make some beautiful cards to add to your stash to send to special friends and/or family.

June 17 / Saturday Stampers /  Mixed Media Patriotic Project / 1:00-4:00 / $20.00 / Make a project that you can use every year as a part of your decor.

June 22 / EARLY BIRD GARAGE SALE / 5:30-6:30
June 23 + 24 / GARAGE SALE / 8:00-5:00

June 25 / Open House New Catalog Party / 2:00-5:00


- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...