Pages

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

I'm not telling what's inside ... until later:)

Here's a closer look at our fun project for my April 10 Scraps and Prayers class.  I will probably color the boxes for you ahead of time, so we won't have to worry about them not being dry before we 'decorate' them.  I'll spritz a little variety of colors, so you can choose one you really like.
It's still a secret as to what's inside.  I'll reveal that sometime after our class.
I spritzed my egg carton to be a gorgeous blue-green.  The Mint Macaron striped ribbon worked perfectly on it. 
Look closely and you'll see that my bunny has cute little pink cheeks and a sparkly bow tie.  Using clear Wink of Stella makes adding some sparkle easy peasy.
I didn't attach or tie any ribbons or papers around my egg carton, because I wanted it to be easy to open and close it without ruining the decorations.
I love the little 'grass' piece, made with coordinating thinlits.  The eggs and the bunny are die cuts, also.  Wouldn't this make a fun gift for someone special ... just a little something for a special someone --- your spouse, your best friend, someone who needs a little perk,  a neighbor, your mail person, your UPS person ... ... endless possibilities.
April Events:
April 10 / Scraps and Prayers / Easter Egg Carton Project / 5:30-7:30 / $15.00 / I'll have a special treat for you, too!

April 22 / Saturday Stampers / Birthday Bonanza / 1:00-4:00 / $20.00 / NOTE:  NEW DATE.

Be sure to look over on the left side of my blog for sneak peeks at the projects for my April classes!!!

May Events:
May 8 / Scraps and Prayers / Plant Decor Project / 5:30-7:30 / $15.00 / Prepare for some super fun!

May 20 / Saturday Stampers / Eastern Palace Suite Projects / 3 cards + a layout / 1:00-4:00 / $20.00 / THIS IS ALL NEW -- NEW PRODUCTS / NEW PROJECTS / SAME FUN!!!

- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...