Pages

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

A Season of Cheer Card Duo ... AND ... Some Exciting News

What's better than one fun and gorgeous Christmas card?  Why, it's TWO, of course!  I love, love, love this duo of Christmas cards.  Scroll down and enjoy all my post and I'll share all about what we'll be doing at class.  I'll also tell you which card is the one we'll be making at my Saturday Stampers Class this Saturday.
Aren't these full of Christmas cheer?

I love our new Foil Snowflakes.  The package comes with half gold and half silver.





I know I usually share just one card at a time with you, but I couldn't wait for you to see them both and see them together.  And now ... back to Saturday Stampers Class.  We'll be making the card on the right.  Everyone I asked about it, chose this one and it's my favorite, too.

On Saturday .....
- We'll be talking about card designs.
- We'll be working with heat embossing.
- We'll be enjoying some dry embossing, using our gorgeous TIEF folders.
- TIEF stands for Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
- We'll be using a lot of wonderful framelits and thinlits, to make our cards gorgeous.
- We'll be making 2 cards for Fall ... an embossed wreath card and a sunflower card.
- We'll be making 4 cards for Christmas -----
     -- a Season of Cheer card
     -- an elegant embossed reindeer card
     -- a Christmas candles card
     -- an adorable little reindeer card ... AND ... It's a spinner card!!!

OK, I think that sums it up.  It's a class you WON'T want to miss.

My exciting news:
Get a friend to sign up with you and you'll each get a surprise gift when you get here.

Remaining classes / events for 2017:
October Classes:
October 21 -- Saturday Stampers
     1:00-4:00 / $20.00 / 2 Fall AND 4 Christmas

November Classes / Events:
November 5 -- Open House Christmas Party / 2:00-5:00
November 13 -- Scraps and Prayers
     5:30-7:30 / $15.00 / Home Decor Project for Christmas
November 18 -- Christmas Retreat
     10:00-3:00 / $45.00 / 18 Cards: 6 Designs - 3 Cards Each
     Fee includes materials, light lunch, and a ton of fun. 

December 11 Scraps and Prayers Class:
     5:30-7:30 / $15.00 / Christmas Cards and Tags

- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Come back often for more creative inspiration.
- Let's create something beautiful today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...