First, I'll share my version in Cherry Cobbler. Notice the cute little charm? It adds such a fun touch to the card.
special Hostess offer ... through the end of October. I love it for this candles stamp, but the entire set is really nice.
On Saturday .....
- We'll be talking about card designs.
- We'll be working with heat embossing.
- We'll be enjoying some dry embossing, using our gorgeous TIEF folders.
- TIEF stands for Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
- We'll be using a lot of wonderful framelits and thinlits, to make our cards gorgeous.
- We'll be making 2 cards for Fall ... an embossed wreath card and a sunflower card.
- We'll be making 4 cards for Christmas -----
-- a Season of Cheer card
-- an elegant embossed reindeer card
-- a Christmas candles card
-- an adorable little reindeer card ... AND ... It's a spinner card!!!
OK, I think that sums it up. It's a class you WON'T want to miss.
Get a friend to sign up with you and you'll each get a surprise gift when you get here.
Remaining classes / events for 2017:
October 21 -- Saturday Stampers
1:00-4:00 / $20.00 / 2 Fall AND 4 Christmas
November Classes / Events:
November 5 -- Open House Christmas Party / 2:00-5:00
November 13 -- Scraps and Prayers
5:30-7:30 / $15.00 / Home Decor Project for Christmas
November 18 -- Christmas Retreat
10:00-3:00 / $45.00 / 18 Cards: 6 Designs - 3 Cards Each
Fee includes materials, light lunch, and a ton of fun.
December 11 Scraps and Prayers Class:
5:30-7:30 / $15.00 / Christmas Cards and Tags
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Come back often for more creative inspiration.
- Let's create something beautiful today.