Pages

Friday, October 20, 2017

Who Says You Can't Have an Island Indigo Sunflower?

I wanted to create a second Fall card for my Saturday Stampers class and have it be a little unexpected.  I love how this one turned out.  I'll be anxious to hear how others feel about an Island Indigo sunflower.




 I'll continue to keep sharing more details about the cards for this class.  In the meantime, I thought you might like to go ahead and take a peek at all of them.  I'll share more about them in another post.
Remaining classes / events for 2017:
October Classes:
October 21 -- Saturday Stampers
     1:00-4:00 / $20.00 / 2 Fall AND 4 Christmas
     Registration Closed
 
November Classes / Events:
November 5 -- Open House Christmas Party / 2:00-5:00
November 13 -- Scraps and Prayers
     5:30-7:30 / $15.00 / Home Decor Project for Christmas
November 18 -- Christmas Retreat
     10:00-3:00 / $45.00 / 18 Cards: 6 Designs - 3 Cards Each
     Fee includes materials, light lunch, and a ton of fun. 

December 11 Scraps and Prayers Class:
     5:30-7:30 / $15.00 / Christmas Cards and Tags

- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Come back often for more creative inspiration.
- Let's create something beautiful today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...