Pages

Friday, October 27, 2017

Let's Have a Little Talk ..... About My Upcoming Open House/Christmas Party

Each and every time I host an Open House Party, I try to make it as special as possible.  I keep what works and change what I want to make even better.  The creating with friends is always there, but I think it gets better each time, too.   You'd better study your holiday catalog because you'll be trying to guess a few of my favorites from it.

Some of what you can expect:
- Fall ideas and inspirations --- cards, decor and 3-D projects...  just a taste.
- Christmas ideas and inspirations --- cards, decor, 3-D projects, and gift ideas...
- Refreshments, of course...
- Make and Take projects...
- A special gift for those placing orders of $25. or more...
- A special coupon for those placing orders of $25. or more...
     The coupon will be for a discount toward my 2017 Christmas Retreat Class!!!
- My Christmas Boutique, where you can shop for gifts and stocking stuffers...
     Bill will be my cashier and I will help with the party.
- Prizes and/or coupons may be earned for participation in various activities...

Here's a sneak peek at a few things.  Enjoy!
I have already finished a lot of fun, new displays to share with you featuring some really cute Christmas critters.
I have K-cup holders, mini pizza boxes, mini coffee cups and holders...
... and lots and lots of medallions.  You'll just have to wait to see how I used these.  Believe it or not, I took my glue gun on vacation and made them during my rest times.  It was so much fun to sit and enjoy seeing and hearing the ocean while working on super fun projects.  I was really glad to have them finished when I got home, too.
Remaining classes / events for 2017:

November Classes / Events:
November 5 -- Open House Christmas Party / 2:00-5:00
November 13 -- Scraps and Prayers
     5:30-7:30 / $15.00 / Home Decor Project for Christmas
November 18 -- Christmas Retreat
     10:00-3:00 / $45.00 / 18 Cards: 6 Designs - 3 Cards Each
     Fee includes materials, light lunch, and a ton of fun. 

December 11 Scraps and Prayers Class:
     5:30-7:30 / $15.00 / Christmas Cards and Tags
This will be my only event for December.

- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Come back often for more creative inspiration.
- Let's create something beautiful today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...