Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Cajun Craze

Here is another one of my super favorite new colors since the color renovation.  It works with some amazing color combinations.
Creative Combination:
Cajun Craze
Old Olive
Baja Breeze
This card uses a faux linen technique behind the focal piece.  I also added a faux tearing technique, using sponging.  We did this card at my Faux Everything class and it was a big hit.  The stamp sets are 'Eastern Blooms' and 'Simple Friendship.'  I added little pearls to the centers of each flower.

Sweet Set:
Cajun Craze
Perfect Plum
Always Artichoke
Here I am with that Perfect Plum again.  It works with these colors.  The little squares are from the Hostess Set 'Cute by the Inch' and the background is done with a stamp from the 'Confetti set.


Dynamic Duo:
Cajun Craze
Tangerine Tango
I used the 'Manhattan Flower' embossing folder for the front layer of this card and then colored the rose, from 'Fifth Avenue Floral,' with reinkers.  Using Shimmery White CS and reinkers gives a very elegant look to your project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...