Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Certainly Celery

The Creative Combination for Certainly Celery:
Certainly Celery
Soft Suede
Pink Pirouette
With these soft colors, I decided to break out my Stampin' Pastels.
Too often, I have them put away neatly in a drawer and forget about them.
I love the soft look they create.  I stamped the image from our Hostess Set, 'Silhouette Sentiments,' with VersaMark and then added the pastels with sponge daubers.  It's such an easy way to create a beautiful, soft look.  I've moved my pastels to a more accessible place so they won't be forgotten again.

The Getting Started Combination for Certainly Celery:
Certainly Celery
Whisper White
Marina Mist
This is a simple card to create and looks beautiful with the use of Stampin' Pastels.  See, I didn't forget about them:)  I love the look of Marina Mist with most any color.  This color combination lends itself well to the hydrangea image from our Hostess Set, 'Because I Care.'  This set has been extremely popular with my customers.  You only have until the end of June to earn it, so be sure to get yours before it retires.

The Dynamic Duo for Certainly Celery:
Certainly Celery
Old Olive
These are 2 of my favorite colors.  Using the 'Three Leaves' stamp and the 'Medallion' stamp, this was a fun and easy card to create.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...