Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Elegant Eggplant

Elegant Eggplant is the most elegant of purples.  It's a great color for adding a little drama to your projects.
Creative Combination:
Elegant Eggplant
More Mustard
Garden Green
Here is a color combo that I probably wouldn't have tried without the aid of the Color Coach.  It works super well for the trees from the 'Trendy Trees' stamp set.  I embossed everything and I cut out the tree tops and attached them with Stampin' Dimensionals.

Sweet Set:
Elegant Eggplant
Melon Mambo
River Rock
This really is a sweet color combo, thanks to the help of Melon Mambo.  I used 'Hello Again' to stamp all images and added a little bling by applying glitter to the center of the flower and to the butterfly wings.

Dynamic Duo:
Elegant Eggplant
Perfect Plum
I really like how this card turned out, using the 'Ornate Blossom' stamp set, Hodgepodge Hardware and 'Hodgepodge Happiness.'  The large image is embossed, so I had to turn the card at quite an angle to get a good photo and no glare.  I earned both sets free during Sale-A-Bration!  One of the great perks of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is all the free things you earn.  If you've ever thought of signing up to be a part of my team, now is a GREAT time to do so!  Contact me to see how to become a part of a whole lot of FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...