Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Rose Red

Creative Combination:
Rose Red
Not Quite Navy
River Rock
I must admit that until some of the new DSP colors came out, I realized that I hadn't been using River Rock very much.  I really like it with this combination.  To make this beautiful card, I embossed the flowers from our Hostess Set 'Love & Care' using White Craft Ink and clear EP, on watercolor paper.  After it cooled, I 'painted' over the images with River Rock and Not Quite Navy reinkers.

Sweet Set:
Rose Red
Elegant Eggplant
Baja Breeze
I used the 'I (Heart) Hearts' stamp set to make this card.  I embossed all the hearts and added a few little embellishments to finish it off.  The little embossed strip of Rose Red behind the hearts adds even more texture.  I like how it turned out.

Dynamic Duo:
Rose Red
Regal Rose
I used our Stampin' Pastels to add a soft look to the stamped image and then covered it with VersaMark and embossed with Iridescent Ice EP.  The stamp set is 'Thoughts and Prayers' -- one of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...