Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Important News Updates!

I will be back soon with some photos of projects to share with you.  I'm having some temporary problems with my photo shoot materials.

In the meantime, here's some important news about our next round of Hostess Scrapbook Club:
I am planning a special gift for those who sign up for the next round of Hostess Scrapbook Club on or before May 7.  This is in addition to your getting to make an extra layout at the May 7 crop!  Here's what I need you to do.  When you sign up, I need you to bring me a photo (4 X 6 or 5 X 7" size) that would be special for you to use in a display or frequently seen page in your album.  I will use it to make your gift.  You will get the photo back when I'm finished, so you don't have to worry about that.

Important info:

The next round of Hostess Scrapbook Club begins July 2.
We'll kick off the new round with a party!
  • You will receive the new Catalog FREE + a gift from me, at the first crop.
  • At each crop, we'll make 1 complete layout (12 X 12" or adapt it to 6 x 6" on your own).
  • We will also make a fun project of some sort at each crop.
  • You will constantly be aware of the latest news from Stampin' Up! and I will demonstrate new products and techniques to you whenever possible.
  • You will get lots of other fun perks along the way, not to mention getting to enjoy the fellowship and inspiration of other scrappers.
  • Hostess Scrapbook Club members enjoy the benefits of using my stamps, punches and Big Shot dies at the crops.
  • Hostess Scrapbook Club members also get to attend my Scraps and Prayers class at 1/2 price!
  • There are plenty of reasons for you to join us, so hurry and don't miss out on the fun.
  • I am looking for at least 6 members for the Evening Hostess Scrapbook Club.  We meet the first Monday of each month.
  • I am willing to start a Monday Morning Hostess Scrapbook Club, if enough interest is shown for a daytime club. (first Monday of each month.)
I hope you'll join us.  I can't wait to show you your gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...