Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

May is National Scrapbooking Month!

May is National Scrapbooking Month --- a great time to get those photos into beautiful layouts, to show off your favorite people, pets, vacations... and I have some great fun in store for you.

Here's a page I created as a tribute to scrapbooking, using My Digital Studio.  This is one of my favorite photos --- me, with my daddy.

I realized that I made a major goof with my May schedule.
I scheduled my Scrap Fest Extravaganza for Memorial Day weekend --- not a good idea!
So...
I put my mind to coming up with a way to work it into my schedule... and... I think I've come up with something even better.
First of all, I'll be having a super big day of scrapbooking --- all on May 19.

Saturday Morning Brunch Bunch --- 
  • 1 layout
  • 1 paper bag scrapbook 
  • 1 mini album
  • Fee ($22.) includes all materials except your adhesive.

Scrap Fest Extravaganza ---
  • Make 2 layouts for $10.00
  • Make additional layouts for $5.00 each.
  • Fee ($10. minimum) includes all materials except your adhesive.

Do it all for just $30.00!!!
  • 3 layouts
  • 1 paper bag scrapbook
  • 1 mini album
  • the opportunity to make additional layouts for just $5.00 each
You must pay to register at least 2 days prior to the class.

Because everyone works at a slightly different pace and some will want to stay to make more layouts, I'm setting the time for 9:30-5:00.  You will probably finish before that and may leave whenever you're finished.
Because of the overlapping work times and activities, light snacks will be provided.
Come join us.  We're going to have a fabulous day of scrapbooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...