Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

More Smooches, Please!

Here is another card I made with the Summer Smooches products.  I love the bold, vivid colors!  They are perfect for this time of year.  The card base if the gorgeous Lucky Limeade.


This card features a fabric covered brad (available in April only!!!) as an over-sized flower in the vase.  I thought it added a touch of drama and humor, because of its size.
I used markers (color, huff, stamp) to stamp the vase, stem and leaves.  The Island Indigo ribbon adds a nice touch to the card over the vivid DSP.  The Lucky Limeade ribbons are tied onto the Island Indigo ribbon.  It's a fun (and super easy) way to add touches of coordinating colors to your project.  There were no punches or dies used in this card and yet it was fun, quick and simple.

I'm off to create up a storm in my studio today.  I'm still playing 'catch-up' from enjoying a long visit from my boys and then having Olive Jane here Saturday.  Is there anything better than enjoying grandchildren?  Yes, actually there is!  I'll be sharing in a future post how the boys and I enjoyed some long sessions of together time AND stamping fun.  It's a hoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...