Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Look What You Can Get!

Remember my Summer Smooches Product Share?
Here's what you'll get when you participate in the share!
You'll get a 6 X 6" sheet of each design, packaged in a cute little page protector, 2 yards of Daffodil Delight seam binding, 6 fabric brads (packaged in a cute little petite purse!) and a thank you card (inspired by my friend, Mary Fish).  The brads are available only until the end of April, so don't miss out on them. 
Here's the inside of the card.

The share lasts until the kits are gone and then that's it, so hurry up and don't miss out on the fun!
While you're on the net, check out my class schedule on my Stampin' Up! website.  I've added several new classes, as well as important (and fun) info about my upcoming new catalog party.  Lots of fun is headed your way!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...