Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Look Whoooo Got A New Chair!

With all our owl theme going on for Olive Jane's first birthday party, I went nuts when I saw this Pottery Barn Anywhere Chair with the cute little owl on it.  Olive Jane's room is celery, chocolate and pink, so this is perfect!  I got denim chairs for my boys when they were little and they still love them and use them.  I was looking for a pink one and could not believe it when I saw how perfect this one would be for her.  I went ahead and gave it to her when Jen was here last Monday to work on our party projects.  I think she really likes it.
I will look forward to some super fun scrapbook layouts from all this owl business:)  In the meantime, I'm enjoying a week with my boys and then will have Olive Jane this Saturday...Team Meeting Tomorrow...working on 'fixing' my photo shoot problems... busy, busy, busy...and having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...