Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

A Black and White Project and Sweet Olive Jane

Here's a project I worked on recently.  It uses the Timeless Portrait fabric and some of our new framelits, along with a sneak peek at 2 of the new In Colors --- summer starfruit and midnight muse.  They look really pretty with the black.
I used our iron-on fabric adhesive and attached the fabric to a piece of chipboard.  It was so easy and so much fun.  I'm glad I finally got around to using the fabric adhesive.  Notice the use of our antique brads, too, along with yummy ribbons and crochet lace.
I had the most wonderful weekend.  I got to have my sweet Olive Jane for the weekend.  Here she is all dolled up for church on Mother's Day.

You just have to love those adorable little red shoes!!!
I was so thrilled that I could still manage to create a pony tail for a little girl.  It's been a long time!
So many times, friends and family have said that Olive Jane looks like me.  Other times, we see our son or our DIL in her sweet face.  In this photo, I see my sister.  Family...

Peek-a-boo!
Check back soon for more fun project ideas.  I'll be sharing a lot more scrapbooking layouts and lots of fun sneak peeks at brand new products!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...