Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Goodbye, Old Friends / Leftovers Class Reminder

Here's a little look at some of the many cards we made at my 'retirement party' class last week.
I will miss my old friends but, after getting a sneak peek at the new catalog this morning, I can't wait to meet new friends!  We have a lot of fun heading our way!

Speaking of fun heading our way, don't forget to sign up for my Leftovers Class this Friday night.  I'll have templates for you to follow (and take home with you) and all kinds of fun products for you to use to create your cards.  We'll have a little contest fun, with prizes and all, not to mention some fun snacks and great fellowship.  The class is a super bargain --- 15 cards for just $10. and envelopes are included!!! You can order $25. in products on the night of the class and take the class for free, so you just can't go wrong with this one!  Pay to register by May 17, please.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...