Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

Leftovers can be a good thing!

Do you cringe at the thought of leftovers?  Well, you'll be excited at what I have in store for you with my leftovers!  We're going to have a party!!!

Leftover Party!  MAY 11  6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Get ready for a super fun evening!  This class will be totally unique from any you've ever taken with me!  This will be a 15-4-10 event!  You'll make 15 cards for just $10.  There's a twist to it, though.  You have to come up with your own designs for your cards.  I will have some templates available to help get you going:)

I'll provide:
Leftover card stock, DSP, embellishments, ribbons, stamps AND the card bases with envelopes.
You'll provide:
Your own adhesive, ideas and designs.
I will have stations for cutting, punching, stamping and using the Big Shot.

But wait!  There's more!!!  There will be a contest judge here for the evening.  He will choose the winners from a series of categories.  At 8:30, I'll have you start wrapping up your work.  Then, we'll have each person set out the card they like the best from all they've made.  The judge will look them over and choose the winners!  There will be prizes, light snacks and loads of fun!  Come join us!!!

Even more fun!
Place an order with me of $25. or more (before tax and shipping) and take the class absolutely FREE!!!

Now, before I leave you to get back to work in my studio, here's my latest little framed project.  I love when you can take a simple little frame and decorate it to display and enjoy.  Actually, in keeping with today's post theme, I used a lot of leftovers:)
I actually gave a similar frame (undecorated) to each of my scrapbook club members.  I gave them a challenge to decorate it to suit their decor and bring it back to share.  I'll be sharing some of their projects with you soon.  This is just one of the many perks of belonging to my Hostess Scrapbook Club.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...