Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Get ready for the New Catalog!

The new catalog goes live June 1!  I cannot wait!  You will love the new look and new products!  Come to my Open House on Sunday afternoon, June 3 (2:00-5:00) and check out some great new products, have some refreshments, make a project, enjoy some inspiring new displays and demonstrations of new products, visit with friends and earn some Stampin' Bucks.
The Stampin' Bucks Store opens at 5:00.  Anyone with Stampin' Bucks can shop in this exclusive store!  I'll have more info on this soon.  In the meantime, if you've already signed up for the next round of Hostess Scrapbook Club, then you've already earned a bunch of Stampin' Bucks.  Yay for you!!!

Here's a peek at some more projects made with new products coming out soon:
I love the Summer Smooches Product Suite.  It's so bright and cheerful

Here's a close-up of an easy way to add extra color to your card.  Before you tie a little knot bow, add in a sprig of a second color of ribbon.  I actually attach these with a dot of Liquid Tombow adhesive.  It really holds on the ribbon.  Clamp or hold it in place until it starts to dry and it will stay put for good.

This last cute little card was made by my daughter when she was here visiting recently.  Isn't it just adorable?  It's so cute and simple...and fun!
...and I'm off again to get back to my studio.  My next sneak peek will have some new papers and new stamps, so be sure to check back soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...