Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

Toby Joe is Waiting With Your New Catalog!

Would you like a new catalog.  Toby Joe is waiting to help with handing them out to happy customers!
I'm waiting, just for you to come by!
Please!!!
I can't quite read this label.  I'll just give out lots:)
Are you coming?
I hear cars in the driveway!
Please hurry because I have lots more catalogs in Lana's studio and I need to finish sharing these so I can get back to my nap.
Here are just a few of my boxes of brand new, beautiful catalogs.  You know you want one!  Contact me to reserve your copy today --- just $5.00.  The new catalog is chock full of wonderful ideas, beautiful samples, fabulous new products and tips for using them.

Check back soon for more fun projects and inspirations to help you create.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...