Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

More Layouts, Part 3

Good morning, scrappers!  I have 2 super favorite layouts to share with you today.

REMINDERS --- NEXT UP:
Fri., May 25:  (6:00-7:00)
Friday 3-4-5 Card Buffet Class
I have a couple unexpected openings for tonight's class.
Contact me if you'd like to join us.
Sat.-Sun., June 1-2:  (8:00-4:00)
My BIG Garage Sale
Sun., June 3:  (2:00-5:00)
Open House / Catalog Party

Now, here we go with more scrapping!  I guess I'd better dig out some photos soon to add to all my pages. 
This layout was designed by my daughter.  I just love it.  There are a lot of little details that just make it perfect.



Notice the background?  The entire 12 X 12" sheets are scored with the diagonal scoring plate on our Simply Scored tool.  It adds so much to your project to be able to do something like this.  The DSP is from Beyond the Garden.

...and here is another favorite:
I made this layout using the Summer Smooches DSP.  It really looks like summer!


So... you should be inspired by now to get scrapping!  Enjoy!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...