Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

New Stamps, New Wheel, New Inks... Life is Good!

I had so much fun playing with new 'toys' yesterday that I forgot to post some of my latest projects!  I made a set of little note cards using the new Betsy's Blossoms stamp set, Betsy's Blooms coordinating wheel and all the new In Colors inks and CS.  It was so much fun.  The new ink pads are absolutely amazing!
I cut out each bird and the leaf sprig by hand and then used a circle punch for the little flowers.  I actually stamped 2 each of the birds, so I could cut out an extra wing for each, to add dimension.  All the pieces are on dimensionals.  The print design on the white layer was done with the new wheel.  I finished off each card with a little rhinestone in the center of the flower.
The new In Colors, from left to right:
Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit, Gumball Green and Raspberry Ripple.  I love how they all look so pretty together.  Each color seems to compliment the next.

Be sure to put June 3 (2:00-5:00) on your calendar so you can come to my Open House and see more projects and products from the new catalog.  I'll have displays to inspire you, projects to try, activities to entertain you, demonstrations to wow you, refreshments to nourish you and you'll enjoy the fellowship of others who love to stamp and create.  Inspire...Create...Share!  Come and join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...