Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

Convention 2012: Riverton

Our first day of Convention is always a busy one.  We went on the tour of the Home Office at Riverton first, to avoid standing in such long lines.  By doing so, I didn't end up on my crutches like I did last year.  Yay!  After the tour, we took in all the displays (I'll share a few of my favorites in another post.), picked up my award I earned this year (Yay, again!), ate a quick salad for lunch, visited with friends we ran into along our way, picked up our gorgeous Convention bags, went to Memento Mall for Convention goodies, ate a quick dinner and then headed for our class on the new My Digital Studio 2.  The class was amazing; everything was amazing!  I cannot begin to share all my photos, but here are a few highlights from our Riverton tour.  I'll be putting them in my Stampin' Up! album as soon as I get the updated My Digital Studio downloads.  You'll be able to see them when you're here for my classes.

above:  ...at the rock... with my beautiful daughter, Jenn.
below:  ...inside the central area of the home office.  It's beautiful and even has a fountain.  What a peaceful place for the employees to eat their lunch every day!

...the little vignettes are some of my favorites to see...
...2012 banners...
...just look at these workers getting boxes ready to ship...
...the magnitude of this place always impresses me...
...again, at the central area with the fountain, by the grand piano...

The photo above is the 'picking line' where they fill our orders.  Is that box for you?

...beautiful paper sculptures, covered books and gorgeous cards...

These paper flowers were huge!
...even the entire wall was covered with DSP!   ...and who wouldn't want a lamp base full of stamps?  tee hee hee!





4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing these pictures with those of us that couldn't go!

    Laurie
    scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you can go sometime. It is a wonderful experience and very motivating. Thanks for your comments.

      Delete
  2. You took some beautiful photos! I was there, but enjoyed reliving the trip through your eyes. I'm now following you from SC and hope you'll follow my blog - http://goinovertheedge.blogspot.com.

    Thanks!

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a fun Convention, wasn't it? Glad you like the photos. I was using my brand new camera. I am following you on your blog:)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...