Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Convention 2012: Swaps & Goodies

Ready to see some fun shots from Convention? 

Let's start out with our gorgeous bag.  I like it so much!!!

Here we are (my daughter, Jenn, and I) with Shelli, at Convention.  I kind of became inseparable from my gorgeous bag.  Actually, I was avoiding taking it off my shoulder because I'd already lost one earring on this trip.  This is the third time I've lost an earring on the Convention trip.  Ugh!


Here's the 'bag tag' I made for my Convention bag.  I nailed the colors --- lucky guessing and hoping:)



When we had our visit with Shelli, I had her sign the back of my 'bag tag' and she said how much she liked it, tee hee hee:)


Goodies!!!

These are free goodies from classes, etc. and a couple of gifts.  I got 4 packs of free fabric, an MDS board book and SEVEN stamp sets.  I would have had another one if I'd won prize patrol, but maybe next year.

Here are just some of my swaps.  This was so much fun.  I think I took 45 swaps with me.  Here are some close-ups of some of them.

The above card is from one of my favorite bloggers and friends:  Kim VanDiepen.  The one below is from another friend and blogger favorite:  Patty Bennett.  Hers is a hybrid card, starting out with MDS.  I love how she does this.

This card is by my upline's upline:  Robin Armbrecht.  She is an awesome stamper.

The card below is by my good friend and great stamper:  Sue Scheets.  We talk each week about how our business is going and share tips and ideas for classes and other fun stuff.

So, this should be a ton of inspiration for you today.  I hope you enjoyed it all!







2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...