Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Happy July 1st

I'm home with a sick hubby this morning, so I thought I'd catch up on some blogging.
Here is my schedule for July.  As you can see, it's full of fun stamping opportunities.
I'm especially excited to be starting a new round of scrapbook club tomorrow night.
I already have a lot of fun projects planned for our group!


To clarify my Friday night classes:

The Friday 3-4-5 class is a card buffet.  You can make 3 cards for $5. OR 6 cards for $10. OR 9 cards for $15.  It's a great time to come out and add some really cute cards to your 'stash.'  You'll be ready to send a card for most any occasion.   Pay $5.00 to register, to hold your spot.

The Fun Friday class is a Projects Night.  We make a variety of projects, all with a special theme.  Projects include cards, scrapbook pages, 3-D projects and more.

Something for everyone:
With my 2 scrapbooking events each month, this rounds out the possibilities for offering something for everyone --- cards, projects, scrapbooking projects...  You can find just what you'd like to do!
For all events, pay to register at least 2 days prior to the class.  Your payment holds your spot.  Class fees include all materials except your adhesive.

Want more?
Sign up to join my team!  We're Inkin' in the Land of Lincoln!  I have a Team Meeting once each month where we share the latest news from Stampin' Up!, share projects we've made, stamp together and just have a great time.  Being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator offers you the opportunity to get all your products at a 20% discount, attend my classes at 1/2 price and lots more.  There are so many fun benefits that it's difficult to name them all.  You can join as a Hobby Demo, a Discount Demo, or a Business Demo and grow it into your own business.  However you decide to do it, it's pure fun!  As you can see, I'll be attending Convention again this year, in July.  As a Demo, you have the opportunity to attend many Stampin' Up! events, not to mention pre-order new products before they're even available to others.

Questions?
Contact me any time!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...