Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!

Well, yes, today is my birthday and I'm feeling great.  I am thankful for years of wonderful memories and loads of blessings, especially friends and family.
I appreciate all the warm birthday wishes, too!
With my birthday being the day after the 4th of July, I made a patriotic card, just for fun.
I was dying to play with this new stamp set.  I just love it!!! 


The stamp set I used is Bootiful Occasions.  I used midnight muse and cherry cobbler.  After embossing the stripes, I brayered over the raised stripes with white craft ink.  The star in the background is from the Words of Freedom stamp set.

1 comment:

  1. You are my cousin Lana Sue
    great joy here is due yue
    birthday stampin is so great
    ever sumpin new can't I wait

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...