Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Summer Afternoon

The Summer Afternoon stamp set is perfect for a day like today.
I made 2 cards (4 X 4") using the Summer Afternoon stamp set.
I used watercolor paper and colored in the images with my aqua painter, stroking it directly onto the ink pads to pick up the color. 
This is a great way to color and add subtle shading to your images. 
The card stock is summer starfruit and the DSP is Comfort Cafe
I added a little pearl to the center of each die cut flower.  The flowers have dimensionals between each layer.  To finish off the cards, I sponged around the edges of the focal piece. 

FYI:  My next classes ---
July   9:  Scraps and Prayers
July 12:  Team Meeting
July 13:  Friday 3-4-5 Card Buffet
July 27:  Fun Friday Project Night: 'Meet the New Guys' --- play with lots of fun new products!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...