Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Reason to Smile, Sample 1

Remember my post about the Reason to Smile stamp set promotion?
I promised you some samples, using this set.
Here is my first sample:


I will have a similar version of this card for my Friday 3-4-5 Card Buffet this Friday, July 13.  Be sure to register early to save your spot.
I used soft suede, summer starfruit and midnight muse for this cute little card, along with the Bitty Banners framelits and coordinating Bitty Banners stamp set.


3 comments:

  1. Weird because I was designing something like this in my head for my posting tomorrow. I guess Great minds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is just plain awesome!!! I love the colors and this stamp set is just beautiful!!! I will be featuring this card on My Crafty Picks #71 with a link back to your blog on 7-8-12. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks!!

    If you wish to decline please email me by responding to this comment to let me know.

    Have a great day!!
    Tiffany Bauer
    http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Tiffany! I'm glad you liked it. I'm honored to be featured again for your Crafty Picks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...