Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

I Can't Wait!

I have so many exciting events planned for August that I can hardly wait!  August is the month that speaks to us of the coming of fall, of summer about to slip away, of wanting to add a few more fun events to our schedule.  I have just the plan for you! 


Notice that we've added an MDS Class --- My Digital Studio.  My daughter will be teaching this class for us and it will be packed with fun ideas for making the most of this amazing program.  We'll have more details soon.  In the meantime, save the date.

Holiday Mini Party --- The Fun Friday Project Class (Aug. 24) will be in a party setting, using all new products from the Holiday Mini.  You won't want to miss this class!!!  Come and join in on the fun, see some of our great new products and learn how to use them.  I'll be sharing some ideas I learned from Convention this year, too.  It will be a fun-filled evening; I promise.  Get a friend to sign up and double the fun! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...