Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

A Little Shimmer / A Little Bling / A Little Christmas

Today, let's bring out the shimmer and bling.  I have 2 Christmas cards to share with you.  We'll be making these this Friday night at my Friday Night Cards class.  Both cards use our oldest and perhaps most loved stamp set ever --- Lovely As A Tree.




Here's how I achieved the shimmer and bling:
-Shimmery White CS --- both cards
-Brushed Silver CS --- both cards
-Silver Ribbon --- first card
-Frosted Finishes (snowflake) --- first card
-Dazzling Diamonds Glitter --- second card  (almost impossible to capture in a photo)
 ... and here again are all the cards we'll be making this Friday night.  Get a friend to sign up with you and you will both get to make the bonus card.
In my next post, I'll share more about the last 2 Christmas cards, so be sure to stop by again.  Have a great day.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...