Pages

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

The Inside Story... of 2 Fall Cards... and A Sneak Peek

I have 2 Fall cards today that are special inside and out.  We'll be making these at our Friday Night Cards class this week.  The first one is our bonus card.  Get a friend to sign up with you and you both get to make the bonus card.
Here's the fancy inside, with plenty of room for adding a special message.
Here's my sunflower card again...
... and the added surprise to the inside... Crushed Curry.  I like it!  I'll add a message when I'm ready to send it.
Here's a sneak peek at ALL the cards we'll be making this Friday night.  I'll share more on the Christmas cards throughout the week.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...