Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

1 Card / 2 Versions

I have 2 versions of a very bright and pretty card for you today ... again, we're still using framelits dies to help create the cards.  Check these out and let me know which one you like the best.  
My color story is a beautiful one, based on the Designer Series Papers (DSP):
Pacific Point
Wild Wasabi
Daffodil Delight 
In real life, you can see a beautiful shimmer and sparkle to the flower petals.  My ink pad was nice and juicy so, while the ink was still wet from stamping, I sprinkled Iridescent Ice EP over it and heat embossed it.  I did not emboss the center of the flower, to give it contrasting textures.
I've coordinated the inside of each card as well as the envelopes, using DSP.  So... which one do you like the best?

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...