Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Painted Petals Thank You Card

Today's card is a study in Blackberry Bliss.  The card in my previous post leaned toward the masculine side.  Today's post is every bit more of a girly card.  The painted petals set lends itself well to watercolor techniques.
I stamped onto watercolor paper and spritzed the flowers after stamping them, to give a watercolor effect.  The flowers for the inside and on the envelope are the same color, but came out quite differently in the photo.  I love the embossed layer.  The Lovely Lace embossing folder is one of my favorites.

- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world.
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...