Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Oh The Fun You Can Have... with Thinlits and Framelits

I have kind of started myself on a little mission.  It's a mission of seeing how many ways I can come up with to enjoy using our thinlits and framelits.  The answer is... there are just plain endless ways to use them to create wonderful cards and projects.  Here's a peek at the cards we'll be making at my May 16 class.  I'll have LOTS of other ideas to share with you too, very soon.
We'll actually be making 7 cards at my class.  The 2 Daffodil Delight cards in the center are just showing 2 versions of the same card.  You've seen 3 of these cards in previous posts.  I will share more about each of the others in some of my upcoming posts.  (I have 3 openings left in the class, if you'd like to sign up to join us.)  I hope these inspire you to go try some of your own creations, using thinlits and framelits.  Now go get stamping!

- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world.
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...