Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2016

5 Days of Emerald Envy, Day One ... and the Cutest Little Frog Ever

I think this is the cutest little frog I've seen for a while.  I just love his little smiley face.  I chose him to kick off 5 days that may leave you green with envy... or at least enjoying our new shade of green Emerald Envy.    
 Somehow, I think the polka dots just work perfectly with this card.  
I had a little 'frog fun' playing around with the envelope.
I added more hearts to the inside of the card.  The simple strip of CS with the hearts on it really makes the inside of the card special.  There's still room for a nice little message. 
I just love my little frog.  I have 4 more green days, so be sure to come back and see what's next.
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...