Pages

Friday, July 29, 2016

Five Days of Emerald Envy, Day Two

Here's a favorite card of mine I made recently, as we continue our green theme.  This one actually had 3 shades of green.  I have a favorite song on my mind right now, too.  Green green.  It's green they say; on the far side of the hill.  Green green.  I'm goin' away to where the grass is greener still.  
I stamped the tree, sponged over the top of it, and then carefully stamped it again.
This looks like a good tree to sit under and enjoy some cool shade.  I'll be in my lawn chair though and not on the ground:)  I'd better take a good book to read.
Never mind.  I think I'll add a swing and enjoy pushing one of my grandchildren.
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...