Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Five Days of Dapper Denim, Day Five

Are you ready to wrap up our Dapper Denim days?  I've saved one of my super favorites for the last day.
I watercolored the background on the circle piece, using Shimmery White CS.   The text is embossed with black EP.  By embossing the top layer of the card, it just bumps up the WOW factor ... a lot!
I've stamped the inside of the card as well as the coordinating envelope.
Yes, I had to fussy cut the flower and leaves, but I think it was well worth the effort.  Like I said, this is one of my favorites!
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...