Pages

Friday, July 8, 2016

A Cute Little Crumb Cake Note Card

Today, I'm sharing the cute little note card that was one of our Make and Takes at my Open House / Catalog Party.  They really like it.  
I used Soft Suede Ink on the card design and the flowers were stamped and punched using our Blossom Bunch Punch, Watermelon Wonder CS and Whisper White CS.   
Adding a little strip of DSP can add so much to a card design.  I think the little scattering of 'speckles' adds a lot to the card.  I even added a few on the envelope, too.  
If you needed a quick bunch of cards or wanted to add a bunch to your 'stash' of cards, using a set of note cards and a simple, yet fun design, is the way to go.  
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...