Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Thank You, Laura!

We had some good sunshine this morning (almost too bright for my photo shoot:) and I got to capture Laura's beautiful card, so I could share it with you.  I love this 'happy' card! 
I always love the look of a cute little banner going across a card or a scrapbook page.  This one uses some glimmer paper which just bumps up the 'wow' factor several notches:)  
I actually captured the shimmer on the ice cream!  It's almost impossible to get this to photograph so you can see it.  I'm sure she used our Wink of Stella.  It adds so much to the card. 
The 'happy' is cut from gold foil paper.  Soooooooo cute!!!  Thank you again, Laura, for a wonderful card.  I just love it!
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...